The U.N. is warning the world’s central banks their efforts to fight inflation by raising interest rates risk plunging the world into recession.
The fight against inflation could get even more difficult as OPEC+, against President Joe Biden’s wishes, may cut oil production.
The UK reverses its ambitious tax plan. After 10 days of fierce pressure, Britain’s finance minister decides not to cut the top tax rate.
Hilton Hotels is teaming up with Peloton to add fitness equipment to more than 5,000 hotels in the United States.
Kim Kardashian has to pay up for allegedly improper crypto advertising. How much is she paying, and what did she do?
Stories in this episode:
1. UN Tells Central Banks to Pause Rate Hikes
2. OPEC+ Considers Cutting 1M Oil Barrels a Day
3. Expensive Oil Harms World Peace: Catsimatidis
4. UK Makes Big Tax Policy U-turn Amid Backlash
5. Foreign Ownership of U.S. Farmland a Concern
6. Google Speeds Up Exit From China
7. Kim Kardashian Crypto Settlement
8. Value of NYC Office Buildings Could Sink by $453B: Study
9. Tesla Q3 Deliveries Come Up Short, Stock Dips
10. Peloton Bikes Will Be in 5K+ Hilton Hotels