Trump threatens to impose tariffs on car imports if Mexico does not help reduce illegal immigration and drug trafficking, Senate Republicans change rules to speed up Trump nominee confirmations, and the FBI is investigating whether a Chinese woman who bluffed her way into Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort had any links to Chinese intelligence or political influence operations.
NTD Evening News Full Broadcast (April 4)
- Parade in Flushing Commemorates 20 Years of Peaceful Demonstrations for Falun Gong Practitioners
- Bait-and-Switch: The Truth Behind Falun Gong’s April 25 Mass Appeal
- A Silent Rally Remembers Historic Appeal 20 Years Ago
- How the Daring ‘Airwave Six’ Exposed the Chinese Regime’s Self-Immolation Hoax
- Who Is Behind the Mar-a-Lago Breach?
- 9 Food Products You Should Never Buy From China
- Sexual Torture in Chinese Prisons: ‘No Limits to the Perversion’
- Spygate: The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump