The Department of Justice is expected to release a redacted version of the Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on his Russia probe “by mid-April, if not sooner,” the attorney general said on March 29.
NTD Evening News Full Broadcast (April 9)
- Parade in Flushing Commemorates 20 Years of Peaceful Demonstrations for Falun Gong Practitioners
- Bait-and-Switch: The Truth Behind Falun Gong’s April 25 Mass Appeal
- A Silent Rally Remembers Historic Appeal 20 Years Ago
- How the Daring ‘Airwave Six’ Exposed the Chinese Regime’s Self-Immolation Hoax
- Who Is Behind the Mar-a-Lago Breach?
- 9 Food Products You Should Never Buy From China
- Sexual Torture in Chinese Prisons: ‘No Limits to the Perversion’
- Spygate: The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump