The Chinese regime continues to hold war games around Taiwan after it said its three-day drills were over. And the United States and the Philippines launched their largest joint drills in decades.
In updates on the Kentucky bank shooting, police revealed a possible motive and details around the shooting.
One of the Tennessee lawmakers who led a gun control protest is back on the job. Meanwhile, we spoke with National African American Gun Association President Philip Smith to discuss gun rights.
Topics in this episode include:
1. CCP Military Presence Around Taiwan
2. Analysis on CCP’s Long-Term Strategy
3. House GOP Sets Hearing on Manhattan DA
4. Kentucky Bank Shooting Update
5. Tennessee Gun Protest Lawmaker Reinstated
6. Gun Rights and Gun Control: Phillip Smith
7. Rutgers Faculty Go on Strike
8. Student Loan Forgiveness Conundrum
9. FBI Warns Against Public Phone Charging Stations
10. Survival Course: Empowerment, Being Proactive
11. Off-Road Truck Contest Shakes Up Calif. City
12. Moose on the Loose in Alaska Hospital