Lawmakers criticize so-called “Green New Deal” policies on Capitol Hill and wonder if the United States is getting the short end of the stick in the energy game with China.
A hospital fire in Beijing killed at least 29 people and injured nearly 40. Find out what officials think caused the inferno.
A parking garage collapsed in New York City. One worker was killed and four others were injured. We have footage from the scene, along with testimony from onlookers and officials.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Parking Garage Collapses in NYC
2. Biden Signs Executive Order to Expand Care
3. Testimony on Biden’s ‘Green New Deal’ Policies
4. Probing Classified Documents Leak
5. 4 Shot in Maine Home, Gunfire on Highway
6. Shootings on the Rise: Analysis
7. At Least 29 Killed in Beijing Hospital Fire
8. Probe Into Secret Chinese Police Stations
9. Netflix Cracks Down on Password Sharing
10. Shen Yun Returns to Turin, Italy