In allegations of special treatment, an IRS agent says the Hunter Biden investigation is being mishandled and wants whistleblower status to tell Congress all about it.
A court weighed in on the dispute over a subpoena for a former prosecutor between Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio).
In a development in the debt limit deadlock, House Speaker Kevin McCarthy revealed his plan to avoid a looming default. But is President Joe Biden willing to negotiate while Democrats control the Senate?
Topics in this episode include:
1. McCarthy Unveils GOP Debt Ceiling Proposal
2. Hunter Biden Investigation Mishandled: IRS Agent
3. Judge Denies DA Bragg’s Request to Block Subpoena
4. At Least 2 Dead After Twister Hits Oklahoma
5. 3rd Suspect Arrested in Alabama Shooting
6. No Bail for Driveway Shooter
7. Illegal Immigration: NYC Mayor Calls on Biden
8. Dozens Killed in Deadly Stampede in Yemen
9. Seagate to Pay $300 Million Fines for Violations
10. Sweden Hopeful for NATO Membership By July
11. Unconstitutional Home Equity Theft By States?
12. Apple Passcode Design Flaw?
13. Japanese Seniors Get a Kick Out of Soccer