Former President Donald Trump had his day in court, and addressed supporters in a prime-time speech on April 4. We have the summary.
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg laid out his case against the former president. We have details on the unsealed indictment, and what Trump’s legal team had to say about it.
The people of Wisconsin vote in a key state supreme court election. The outcome could flip the ideological balance in a state set to decide key issues like abortion access.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Trump Speaks After Arraignment
2. Manhattan DA on 34-Count Indictment
3. Stormy Daniels Must Pay Trump $122,000
4. Analysis: What’s Next After Trump’s Arraignment?
5. Trump Supporters, Opponents React to Indictment
6. Wisconsin Elects Liberal to State Supreme Court
7. Virgin Orbit Files for Bankruptcy
8. Banking Crisis Still A Reason To Worry?
9. Texas Couple Makes Screen Time for Children’s Educational
10. Squirrel Learns to Ring a Bell for Treats