Mark Meadows has had his request granted for a hearing to move his racketeering case to a federal court. NTD has the latest on the Georgia 2020 election case from the Fulton County Courthouse.
Lawsuits have been filed against Hawaiian Electric for its alleged role in sparking the Maui wildfires. With the Maui death toll now at 110, residents are looking for assistance—and demanding accountability.
Is the death penalty off the table for a number of the 9/11 suspects? Families of some of those killed in the terrorist attacks have been notified about the possibility.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Georgia DA Proposes Trump Arraignment Week of Sept. 5
2. Lawmakers Split on Hunter Biden Investigation
3. Unpacking David Weiss’s Record on Bidens
4. Hawaiian Electric Accused of Negligence
5. Maui Officials Defend Decision Not to Use Sirens
6. Suspected 9/11 Architect, 4 Others Seek Plea Bargain
7. Items Seized in Newspaper Raid Will Be Returned
8. Hacked! Over 130,000 Mass. Residents Affected
9. NYC Bans TikTok on Government Devices
10. Asian Stocks Hit 9-Month Lows
11. Why Made-In-America is Important Now
12. Wildfires on Tenerife Spread in National Park
13. Ship Leaves Ukraine Despite Threat of Attack
14. Bank of Ireland Apologizes After ATM Glitch
15. Frankfurt: Flight Cancellations After Flooding
16. Appeals Court Rules on Abortion Pills
17. Abortion Alternatives Program Defunded in Pa.
18. Homeless Harassing Students Near Calif. High School
19. Retiree Benefits $17,400 Less in a Decade: Analysis
20. Dining Sheds Granted Wide Approval in NYC
21. Making Sure Your Kids Are Safe at School