President Joe Biden was heckled at a Democratic National Committee (DNC) rally in Maryland. A man in the crowd interrupted Biden’s speech by shouting loudly.
California is phasing out the sale of gas-powered vehicles. A policy approved on Aug. 25 will require all new vehicles sold in the state to run on electricity or hydrogen by 2035.
A judge has just ordered the Trump raid affidavit to be partially unsealed by noon today. It comes right after the Justice Department submitted its suggestions on which portions to black out.
Topics in this episode include:
1. President Biden Heckled at DNC Rally
2. Trump Raid Affidavit to Be Released
3. Border Immigration Issues in DC and NYC: Expert
4. Calif. Phasing Out Sales of Gas-Powered Cars By 2035
5. T-Mobile and SpaceX Promise End of Dead Zones
6. Federal Reserve Chairman to Speak Today
7. Power Cut to Russian-Held Nuclear Plant Restored
8. US Senator Meets With Taiwan’s President
9. Australian Police Seize Record $1.1B in Drug Bust
10. Hot French Summer Forces Early Champagne Harvest
11. Unvaccinated Djokovic Will Miss US Open
12. Jakes Baristas Brews Up Opportunity for Special Needs Kids
13. Rehabilitated Manatee Released In Florida