Hurricane Idalia has made landfall near Keaton Beach, Florida, as an extremely dangerous Category 3 hurricane. Officials are sounding the alarm on catastrophic storm surges and sustained wind speeds of 125 miles per hour.
A House panel is demanding answers from the Biden Administration about a mysterious meeting before former President Donald Trump’s indictment—between a member of special counsel Jack Smith’s team and a White House staffer.
States like Illinois and California are recruiting non-citizens for their police forces. Some candidates, however, may still be indebted to human traffickers for their safe passage. A former immigration judge says smuggling cartels would appreciate having such indebted recruits on patrol. NTD spoke to him to find out more.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Hurricane Idalia: Once-in-a-Lifetime Storm Surge Forecast
2. Florida Braces for Fierce Winds, Rain, Surging Seawater
3. 5,000+ Documents May Link to Biden Emails
4. ~5K Emails Purportedly Show Biz Talk Among Bidens
5. Trump Campaign Reports Fundraising Spike After Mugshot
6. House Panel Presses DOJ About ‘Impartiality’
7. Search for Dead in Maui Nears End
8. Jacksonville Shooting Update
9. EPA Slashes Water Protections After SCOTUS Ruling
10. White House Unveils Drugs Facing Price Negotiation
11. 22 Years After 9/11: The Afghanistan Withdrawal
12. Kremlin: No Probe Into Prigozhin Plane Crash
13. Biden Admin. Unveils $250 Million Aid Package to Ukraine
14. Gabon: Army Says They’ve Ousted President
15. Denmark Prepares Bill to Stop Quran Burnings
16. Doctors Pull Live Worm From Woman’s Brain
17. Terrorist-Linked Smuggler Helps Illegal Immigrants
18. Should Noncitizens Be Able to Arrest US Citizens?
19. 5 Pro-Life Activists Found Guilty Over Protest
20. Lawsuit Over Texas Book Ratings Law
21. X to Allow Political Advertising in US
22. US Consumer Confidence Falls More Than Forecast
23. Americans Dump Home Insurance as Costs Rise
24. Florida Inmates Lend a Hand
25. Stolen at Birth in Chile, Reunited After 42 Years