U.S. prosecutors unsealed the indictment against FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried on Dec. 13. Find out what charges he’s facing in a case the company’s new CEO calls “plain old embezzlement.”
TikTok has been getting a lot of negative attention in the news lately. Fears of inappropriate content for children and worries about data security are widespread. Three lawmakers have proposed a solution.
Twitter restored the account of Dr. Robert Malone this week. We’ll be talking to the doctor about his suspension and some questions about COVID vaccines.
Topics in this episode include:
1. FTX Founder Charged With 8 Criminal Counts, Denied Bail
2. Lawmakers Join Against TikTok
3. Dr. Robert Malone Speaks Out on Twitter Ban
4. House Republicans Call to Impeach Mayorkas
5. Fire at NYPD Evidence Warehouse
6. US Likely to Approve Patriot Missiles to Ukraine
7. Former US Pilot Accused of Breaking Arms Control Law
8. Argentina Enters Grand Final
9. ‘It’s A Wonderful Life’ Actor Reflects on Movie