Hunter Biden is now facing nine criminal tax evasion charges in a new indictment. Prosecutors allege he was involved in a four-year scheme to evade the payment of taxes—while spending money on prostitutes and drugs instead.
NTD has updates on the border crisis: Tons of trash are threatening wildlife, a border crossing shut down due to a surge in the number of illegal immigrants, and an impasse in Congress. An immigration analyst tells us what needs to be done to straighten out the crisis at the border.
Three Ivy League university presidents are facing backlash after a heated discussion in congress over anti-Semitism on American campuses. Now the universities are facing repercussions.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Hunter Biden Indicted on 9 Tax Evasion Charges
2. House GOP File Impeachment Inquiry Resolution
3. Trump Back in Court for New York Fraud Trial
4. Rocket Attack Targets US Embassy in Baghdad
5. IDF: Video Shows Hamas ‘Fortifying’ Civilian Building
6. Frontline Video Released of Israel–Hamas War
7. UNLV Shooter Financially Struggling Academic: Police
8. Ivy League University Presidents Under Fire After Remarks
9. Anti-Semitism Hearing Fallout, Backlash Against Ivy League
10. Hanukkah Brings Unity and Hope Despite Sadness
11. GOP Using Ukraine as Leverage to Secure Border
12. Senate GOP Blocks Aid Package, Demands Border Security
13. WAPO Staffers Walk Out Over Buyouts
14. Biden Admin. Plans to Seize Drug Patents
15. Senator’s Son Charged After Officer Killed in Chase
16. 1,100 DHL Express Workers Strike During Holiday Rush
17. Coffee Giant Mercon Files for Bankruptcy
18. Christmas Boat Parades Arrive This Season!
19. International Visitors Flock to Europe’s Christmas Markets
20. IDF: Hundreds of Suspected Terrorists in Gaza Interrogated
21. How to Stay Safe From Holiday Crime