Shadow banning of conservatives, blacklists, and a secret group for suppressing controversial accounts were all exposed in the eye-opening second ‘Twitter files” installment.
Construction of Arizona’s makeshift border wall continues amid legal battles. Now environmentalists are taking action to stop it.
The Canadian government is suspending a contract with a company partly owned by the Chinese communist regime. Canada’s prime minister calls the deal “disconcerting.”
Topics in this episode include:
1. Twitter Files 2nd Installment Published
2. Basketball Star Griner Swapped for Russian Arms Dealer
3. 39 House GOP Vote for Same-Sex Marriage Bill
4. New York Times Employees Go on 24-Hour Strike
5. Biden Releasing $36 Billion to Aid Union Workers’ Pensions
6. Canada Suspends Contract With China-Tied Firm
7. Protesters Try to Stall Makeshift Border Wall in Arizona
8. Celine Dion Cancels Upcoming 2023 Shows
9. Young Walruses Relocated to Washington Zoo