A fourth object was shot down by the United States over the weekend. It’s the third in three days. Meanwhile, six Chinese firms are sanctioned for their roles in the Chinese regime’s surveillance programs.
The Kansas City Chiefs won Super Bowl 57. Patrick Mahomes threw two touchdown passes in the fourth quarter, and scrambled 26 yards on the go-ahead drive. But the game was still tied with eight seconds left.
In another rescue miracle in Turkey, search teams found people alive after more than 150 hours. And Turkey has launched an investigation into over 130 contractors for poor construction of buildings.
Topics in this episode include:
1. US Shoots Down Fourth Object in Just Over a Week
2. US Sanctions 6 Chinese Firms Over Spy Balloon Programs
3. Philippines Accuses China of Using Lasers At Sea
4. India Aims to Triple Annual Defense Exports
5. Rescue Teams in Turkey Still Finding Survivors
6. Berlin Chooses Change in Election
7. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl
8. Teaching Kids About Keeping the Body Safe
9. Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way
10. Part of Croatia’s ‘Love Island’ Goes on the Market