Have the Department of Justice (DOJ) or the White House interfered with the classified documents affair? Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) said that they have and he will hold a “transparent” inquiry into who had access.
A Chinese corn mill project in North Dakota is being terminated. Find out what the Air Force had to say about the company with CCP ties setting up shop beside their base.
China is leading the world in counterfeit and pirated products. A U.S. report released on Jan. 31 sheds light on the matter.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Nikki Haley Plans to Run for President
2. WH, DOJ Interfered With Classified Documents: Comer
3. WH to End Covid Emergency in May
4. NATO Chief Warns of Chinese Military Build-Up
5. Chinese Corn Mill Project in ND to Be Terminated
6. China Global Leader in Counterfeit, Pirated Products
7. Icy Storm Sweeps Through Texas to Tennessee
8. 29-Year-Old Woman Tries to Enroll in High School
9. Specialist: FDA Lasik Risk Proposal Still Taking Input
10. Bed, Bath & Beyond Announces Chain Closure
11. Australia Recovers Missing Radioactive Capsule
12. Boeing Retires 747