A suspected Chinese spy balloon has been found over the United States. The Pentagon said that it isn’t able to see anything that Chinese satellites can’t already see. So what’s its purpose?
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a resolution denouncing socialism on Feb. 2. The bill’s approval had overwhelming bipartisan support. But not everyone was on board.
Police are still searching for answers in the tragic shooting death of a New Jersey councilwoman. The young mother was a rising star in the Republican Party.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Spotted Over US
2. House Approves Bill Condemning Socialism
3. Project Veritas Video Addresses Reproductive Health
4. NJ Councilwoman Fatally Shot in SUV
5. Illinois’ New Gun Control Law
6. Florida Announces $144 Million Broadband Budget
7. 1 in 5 US Children Obese: CDC
8. Northeast Bracing for Wind Chills of Minus 60
9. Groundhog Day Predictions