It’s been just a couple of days since the bipartisan border bill was unveiled. But could support for its passage already be waning? What lawmakers are saying about it.
Secretary of State Antony Blinken is back in the Middle East on what is his 5th visit since the start of the Israel–Hamas war. NTD has more on what the United States’ top diplomat aims to accomplish amid growing tensions in the region.
New accusations of misconduct and prejudice have been levied against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. A codefendant in Georgia’s election case argued for her disqualification in a court filing on Feb. 5.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Blinken Meets With Egypt’s President on Hostage Deal
2. Blinken Returns to Middle East in Effort to Reduce Tensions
3. Senate Bipartisan Border Deal on Shaky Ground
4. Analysis on $118-Billion Senate Border Bill
5. White House Denounces Mayorkas Impeachment Resolution
6. Mississippi’s Top Court Hears Case on Public Money for Private Schools
7. Turkey: Anger Against Government After Earthquake
8. Examining Chinese State-Backed Buying in Markets
9. Nikki Haley Requests Secret Service Protection
10. Biden Seeks Union Votes in Nevada Before Primary
11. Trump Seeks Debate With Biden in Presidential Race
12. Voters in Nevada Speak Out Ahead of Primary
13. Why Nevada is Holding Both a Primary and a Caucus
14. New Yorkers Say Who They Think Trump Would Pick as VP
15. Atmospheric River Wreaks Havoc Across California
16. Trump Says He Would Consider Higher Tariffs on China
17. Rep. Jordan: WH Pressured Amazon to Censor Books
18. ‘Magical’: Shen Yun Enchants London Audiences
22. NYPD Arrest 7 Illegal Immigrants Accused of 60-Plus Phone Thefts
23. Analysis on Blinken’s 5th Tour in Middle East Since Oct. 7
28. Trump Codefendant Joins Push to Disqualify Fulton County DA
29. Rep. Chris Smith Pans WHO ‘Pandemic Treaty’
30. Can Kindness Be Good for Business? This Author Says Yes!