Newly elected House Speaker Kevin McCarthy is making good on a midterm promise. Representatives Schiff, Swalwell, and Omar are losing their committee assignments.
Reactions are pouring in after the White House admitted President Joe Biden kept classified documents at a private office. Biden said that he’s “surprised’ and doesn’t know what’s in them. Find out what they might include.
A pacific storm continues to bring California trouble. Flooding, rock- and mud-slides, and power outages are just some of the problems. We take a look at the damage done so far.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Storm Continues to Batter California
2. Schiff, Omar, Swalwell to Be Kicked Off Committees
3. 3 Leaders Summit Wraps Up
4. White House: Biden Unaware of Classified Docs
5. Illinois Bans Semi-Automatic Weapons
6. Sarah Huckabee Sanders Sworn in as Arkansas Governor
7. Dad Fears Son Will Be ‘Chemically Castrated’
8. Forever Young Veterans