The GOP-led House weighed in on abortion on Jan. 11, having voted on a bill that requires proper medical care for babies who survive attempted abortions.
President Joe Biden is under more scrutiny. Allegedly, his legal team found more classified documents at a second location.
It’s the first time the FAA has grounded all domestic flights since 9/11. With air travel now back to normal, it begs the question—what caused the nationwide problem?
Topics in this episode include:
1. FAA System Failure Aftermath
2. 1 Dem Joins GOP to Pass ‘Born Alive’ Bill
3. Source: Biden Team Finds More Classified Docs
4. DeSantis Eyes Banning CCP From Buying FL Property
5. Tesla to Spend 770 Million for Austin Factory Expansion
6. Blinken, Austin Meet With Japanese Counterparts
7. China: BMW Hit and Run Kills 5 Pedestrians, Injures 13
8. Angry Guest Drives Into Luxury Hotel After Dispute
9. VA High School Withholds Merit Awards
10. A Woman’s Journey to Unexpected Success in Archery