An alleged Pfizer executive said that the company is intentionally mutating the COVID-19 virus in a lab to create vaccines for possible future variants, according to an undercover video.
The suspect in the Half Moon Bay killings was charged on Jan. 25. Prosecutors said that special circumstances may warrant the death sentence, even though California Gov. Gavin Newsom put a temporary ban on executions in 2019.
The Virginia teacher shot by a 6-year-old student is suing her school district. Her attorney said that the tragedy was preventable. Now, the school board is taking action.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Is Pfizer Intentionally Mutating COVID?
2. FDA Official Resigns, Citing Issues in the Agency
3. Virginia School Board Fires Superintendent
4. Trump’s Facebook, Instagram Accounts to Be Reinstated
5. University of Florida Recommends Tiktok Deletion
6. Biden: US Will Send M1 Tanks to Ukraine
7. Are US, German Tanks a Game Changer?
8. Chicago High-Rise Fire Kills 1, 8 Hospitalized
9. Road Crews Out in Full Force as Snow Hits Detroit
10. Grand Central Madison Opens in NYC
11. At Least 1 Dead in Spanish Church Machete Attack
12. Daredevil Formations at India’s Republic Day Parade
13. Horse Rider Battles ‘Mystery Illness’