The search continues for a 2-year-old girl and a baby boy swept away in a Pennsylvania flash flood. Authorities have identified them and released their photos.
Georgia’s supreme court denies a request from former President Trump to block the state’s election probe. We have more on the decision from Georgia’s highest court.
A former FBI agent says a tip to the secret service and Biden transition team thwarted an investigation into Hunter Biden. House Oversight Chair James Comer says the account reveals a two-tiered system of justice.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Officials Identify Missing Kids Swept Away in Pa. Flood
2. Biden Invites Netanyahu to Visit US
3. Biden Student Loan Plan to Cost $475 Billion
4. Misspelled Domain Name Leads to Pentagon Leak
5. Investigating How a Typo Caused Pentagon Leak
6. White House Aims to Secure Devices From Cyberattacks
7. Fmr FBI Agent Corroborates IRS Whistleblowers’ Claims
8. Georgia’s Supreme Court Rejects Trump’s Request
9. Senator Manchin Outlines Vision for 2024 Election
10. Finance Data Show Trump is Lead GOP Fundraiser
11. US Says Russia ‘Weaponizing Food’
12. US Companies Pressured to do ‘Beijing’s Bidding’
13. Russian Navy Heads for Joint Drills With China
14. Canada Appeals for Help Amid Wildfires
15. Elton John Gives Evidence at Spacey Trial
16. Man Rescued After Drifting 3 Months in Pacific
17. Tax Break Vanishing for Some Retirement Savers
18. Could Hollywood Collapse?
19. Illinois: Airplane Slide Found in Neighborhood
20. Mexico Files Border Boundaries Complaint
21. Judge Blocks Iowa’s New Abortion Law
22. Schools Can Keep Gender Secrets From Parents: Judge
23. Equestrian Jeweler Shares Her Designs