The Biden administration is suing the state of Texas over a floating barrier that’s been installed on the Rio Grande River. NTD has the reaction of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott.
New footage of the Jan. 6th breach challenges the narrative surrounding one of the protesters who lost her life that day.
The Justice Department has suggested that U.S. Attorney David Weiss could give public testimony before Congress this fall. The agency says it’s looking to clear up any ‘misrepresentations’ about its work.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Attorney Who Led Hunter Biden Probe Offers Testimony
2. New Jan. 6 CCTV Footage Obtained
3. Analyzing Florida’s Controversial Slavery Lesson Plan
4. Israel Passes Law to Curb Supreme Court
5. Analysis on Israel’s Judicial Overhaul Bill
6. US Sues Texas Over Floating Border Barriers
7. Whistleblower: Government Lying About UAP Findings
8. Biden Threatens Veto of GOP Appropriations Bills
9. Weapons for Ukraine Lost to Criminals: Report
10. Top Chinese Regime Official to Visit North Korea
11. Palermo Airport Closed Due to Wildfires
12. Amid Iran Drill, US Sends More Jets to Region
13. China, Russia Conclude Joint Military Drill
14. Japan Police Make Arrests in Beheading
15. IRS Halts Unannounced Visits Policy
16. Report Questions EV Subsidies in ‘Bidenomics’
17. AI Disrupting Millions of Jobs?
18. Dwayne Johnson Makes ‘Historic’ Donation
19. Twitter’s Re-Branding Effort Begins
20. Elon Musk Replaces Twitter Logo With ‘X’
21. Apple Releases Operating System Updates
22. Reading Helps Kids in Many Ways: Study
23. Cow Selfie Goes Viral