A trade war has escalated between the United States and China over the future of semiconductors. We speak to an expert to find out how the United States is positioned against the Chinese regime.
A federal court deals a major blow to the Biden Administration. Find out about the historic ruling on July 4 that could change how government agencies can interact with big tech firms.
Terror strikes the city of Tel Aviv, Israel. One Palestinian was shot dead after ramming pedestrians with a truck before stabbing others. Meanwhile, Israel hits targets in the Gaza Strip.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Judge Blocks Biden Admin. in Censorship Case
2. Terror Attack in Tel Aviv, Israel
3. US-China Microchip Trade War Ramps Up
4. Analyst Weighs in On Meaning, Timing of CCP’s Action
5. ‘Barbie’ Movie Under Fire Over Pro-CCP Map
6. Independence Day Fireworks Display
7. Philadelphia Celebrates Fourth of July
8. Celebrating America’s 247th Birthday in Washington
9. 9 Injured in Washington, DC Shooting
10. July 4 Shootings
11. 3 Shark-Bite Attacks Reported Off Long Island in 2 Days
12. Alligator Kills South Carolina Woman
13. Possible Headway With WSJ’s Evan Gershkovich
14. Ukraine, Russia Trade Accusations About Nuclear Plant
15. Mexican Navy Seizes 2.6 Tons of Cocaine
16. Flooding Kills 15 in Southwest China
17. Philippines: 16 Children Rescued From Child Abuse
18. Switzerland to Join European Defense Project
19. UK: Gov’t Was Warned of Suicides Due to Lockdowns
20. Putin and Girl, 8, Lobby Minister for Funds
21. Texas: Pursuit of Truck Carrying Illegal Immigrants
22. 4 Immigrants Drown in Rio Grande River
23. Another Arrest in Kidnapping of Americans in Mexico
24. Roller Coaster Riders Stuck Upside Down
25. Little-Known Feature Saves Stranded Hiker
26. Does New Weight-Loss Supplement Work?
27. Analyst Explains Meaning of Our Dreams
28. Annual Key Lime Pie Eating Contest in Florida
29. Joey Chestnut Wins Hot Dog Eating Contest Again