A train carrying hazardous materials derailed in northwestern Minnesota on May 31. There were no immediate signs of leaks, but the accident forced a highway closure.
The bipartisan debt limit bill passes in the House with overwhelming support. Will it have the same success in the Senate?
A couple springs into action to try and save an injured animal. What happens next will warm your heart.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Minnesota Train Derailment
2. What’s Next After House Passes Debt Limit Bill?
3. Project Veritas Sues Founder James O’Keefe
4. Amazon Agrees to $6M Privacy Settlement With FTC
5. Android App Used to Spy on Customers: Report
6. New Rule Proposes Automatic Emergency Brakes
7. What Happens to Leftover Campaign Funds?
8. US Granted $1.3B to Chinese, Russian Groups
9. Illegal Chinese Agent Trial Begins in NYC
10. White House Won’t Call China, Russia ‘Evil Regimes’
11. US Announces $300M for Military Aid to Ukraine
12. NASA Holds Open Meeting on UAP
13. US Looking to Increase Diplomacy in Space
14. Couple Saves Bird and Gains New Family Member
15. Ducklings Rescued From Rooftop in UK