The Senate ended the threat of a debt default by passing the Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2023 on June 1. The measure heads to the president’s desk, whose signature will lay the matter to rest for at least the next 19 months.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis kicked off his first visit to New Hampshire as a declared presidential candidate on June 1. We have more on the GOP candidate’s remarks.
SATs are changing. We take a look at what can be expected when they’re rolled out to students this fall.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Senate Passes Debt Ceiling Bill
2. Trump Counters DeSantis in Town Hall
3. Trump, DeSantis Weigh in on Biden Fall
4. Gov. DeSantis Visits New Hampshire
5. Report: Texas AG Didn’t Break Law in Firing Officials
6. Money in Payment Apps Could Be at Risk
7. SAT College Admissions Test Goes Digital
8. How Social Media Use Affects Teenagers
9. Tiananmen Square Museum Opens in NYC
10. UK Company Launches Driverless Car Rental Service
11. Neglected Sheep Finds Happy Home
12. First Ever Live Stream of Mars Starts Today
13. National Donut Day