President Joe Biden revealed his 2024 budget proposal. Hear what senators from both sides of the aisle have to say about it.
After masked men broke into a New York City restaurant and smashed property, the NYPD is asking for help to bring them in. We have newly released footage of the vandalism.
Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin waded into some hot-button issues on March 9 as he held a town hall meeting focused on education, a controversial matter that propelled him to the governor’s chair.
Topics in this episode include:
1. President Biden’s 2024 Budget Plan
2. Senators React to Biden’s Budget Proposal
3. Hack of Congress Members’ Data Bigger Than Thought
4. Norfolk Southern CEO Testifies Over Ohio Train Derailment
5. Group of Masked Men Wreak Havoc in NYC Restaurant
6. Gov. Youngkin Holds Town Hall Meeting
7. Deadly Shooting at Jehovah’s Witness Hall in Germany
8. NYC Announces New Migrant Crisis Blueprint
9. Vintage Plate Museum in NYC
10. Grazing Sheep Tackle Unruly Vegetation in Pompeii