U.S. officials stopped hundreds of migrants trying to storm the border. Find out what caused them to make the desperate attempt.
After two U.S. banks collapsed in a matter of days, the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve come up with a plan to protect the failed bank’s clients.
Gov. Ron DeSantis visited the city of lights and took a swing at issues like communism, crime, and education in his Las Vegas appearance.
Topics in this episode include:
1. No Bailout for Silicon Valley Bank: Treasury Secretary
2. Regulators Close Signature Bank, Depositors Protected
3. Migrants Rush US Border
4. 8 Dead After Migrant Boat Capsizes Off San Diego
5. California Residents Bracing for Another Storm
6. DeSantis Speaks on Crime, Communism, Education
7. St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Philadelphia
8. Chicago Dyes River Green to Honor Irish Holiday
9. Oscars 2023 Winners
10. Math Teacher Launches Board Game
11. Chautemps and Werro Take Engadin Skimarathon Crowns