Australia will purchase nuclear-powered attack submarines from the United States amid growing concerns over China’s influence in the Indo-Pacific region.
After the recent bank failures, the Fed investigates the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank to find out why regulators didn’t see it coming.
A controversial oil drilling project in Alaska is now approved. The Biden administration gives the green light for a scaled-back version of the project. What does it mean for the future of America’s energy supply?
Topics in this episode include:
1. Australia to Buy US Nuclear-Powered Submarines
2. Biden Approves Controversial Oil Project
3. Regional Bank Stocks Tumbled on Concerns
4. Financial Analyst: Banking Panic Unlikely
5. US Government Sues Rite Aid
6. Illegal Immigrants Entering Canada From US
7. North America‘s Largest Seafood Exposition in Boston
8. Yelp Names Best Pastry Shop in California
9. The Art of Vanishing Images on Books