Credit Suisse’s financial troubles echo through stock markets worldwide. Find out what caused the bank’s shares to tumble, and what’s being done to help.
Another storm hit California earlier this week, causing more flooding and mudslides in the state. Thousands were evacuated and over 100,000 were left without power.
A Chinese billionaire critical of the CCP was arrested in New York on March 15. Gou Wengui is accused of cheating investors in an alleged $1 billion fraud scheme.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Credit Suisse to Borrow Up to $54 Billion From Swiss Central Bank
2. Judge Mulls Banning Abortion Pill Mifepristone
3. California Hit By Storm Causing More Mudslides, Floods
4. Exiled Chinese Businessman Arrested in New York
5. Honduras’ China Switch Driven By Taiwan Debts: Minister
6. Video: Dramatic Rescue of 3-Year-Old
7. Fasting Tips for Beginners
8. Couple Preserves Tradition to Help Achieve Artistic Visions