Tucker Carlson struck back at criticism from Senate leaders over his Capitol breach footage reports. Meanwhile, the number of Jan. 6 defendants asking for trial delays on account of the footage is growing.
New York City is opening a migrant asylum center that will be open 24/7. A special office will be dedicated to the issue. We have more on the program Mayor Eric Adams announced on March 7.
In an update on the four Americans found after being kidnapped at gunpoint in Mexico, we have details on the rescue and the survivors’ condition, as well as the response from officials.
Topics in this episode include:
1. House Committee Hearing on Origins of COVID-19
2. 2 Americans Kidnapped in Mexico Dead, 2 Rescued
3. Tucker Carlson Criticizes Senate Leaders Over Jan. 6 Footage
4. Jan. 6 Defendants Ask Judges to Delay Trials
5. Oklahoma Voters Reject Recreational Marijuana
6. NYC to Open 24/7 Migrant Asylum Center
7. On Camera: SUV Slams Into Houston Cafe
8. Pro-Ukrainian Group Sabotaged Nord Stream Pipelines
9. Protests Erupt in France Against Pension Reforms
10. China’s Influence in West Through AI
11. Orange County Official Welcomes Shen Yun