With over 1 million illegal immigrants released into the United States, the Biden administration’s policy that critics call “catch and release” is under fire. A U.S. district judge struck down the policy on March 8.
81-year-old Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is recovering in a hospital after an accident at a hotel in Washington.
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is the biggest threat to U.S. national security and leadership globally, according to the Director of National Intelligence. The assertion was made at a Senate hearing on Global Security Threats on March 8. We have more on testimonies from top intelligence officials.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Sen. Mitch McConnell Hospitalized After Fall at Hotel
2. Judge Strikes Down ‘Catch and Release’ Border Policy
3. Guatemala Takes Back 106 Unaccompanied Minor Migrants
4. CCP Tops List of Security Threats: Officials
5. Taiwan Suspects Chinese Ships Cut Internet Cables
6. Australia to Buy Nuclear Submarines From US
7. Violent Protests in Georgia Following New Media Law
8. WV: 3 Injured in Train Derailment Caused By Rockslide
9. Calif. Mountain Residents Still Digging Their Way Out
10. Motorist Trapped in Snow Uses Drone for Help
11. Gov. Ron DeSantis Pushes Back on Book Ban ‘Hoax’
12. Travel Advice for This Summer Season
13. Arizona Homeowner Finds Bobcat in Dog’s Bed