The fire that killed nearly 40 people at a Mexican migrant facility on March 28 was allegedly started by detained migrants. Mexico’s president said they were protesting possible deportation. We have the details.
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) and other lawmakers call for a hate crime investigation in the Tennessee shooting. Police have not yet confirmed a motive. We have the latest on the horrific school shooting.
The issue of abortion is front and center once again, as a federal court considers a potential ban on abortion drugs. We hear the story of an abortion survivor and her journey to forgiveness.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Calls for Hate Crime Investigation in Tenn. Shooting
2. ‘Guards Walked Away’ During Fire at Migrant Center
3. Bankman-Fried Accused of Bribing Chinese Officials
4. Analyzing Removing China’s Developing Nation Status
5. Taiwan President Tsai’s US Visit
6. Methanol Barge Partly Sunk in Kentucky
7. Texas Mom Angry About Sexual Game at School
8. Thailand’s Conservation Conundrum Resurfaces
9. The Story of Abortion Survivor Jennifer Milbourn
10. TSA Considers Peanut Butter a Liquid