For the first time in U.S. history, a former or sitting president has faced criminal charges. We talk to an expert about Former President Donald Trump’s indictment, and the precedent it sets.
And reactions flood in regarding the unprecedented indictment. We look at responses coming in from the nation, including the NYPD, and what Trump’s attorney on the classified documents probe thinks about the case.
In chaotic scenes at the Tennessee Capitol on March 31, thick crowds streamed into government buildings calling for more gun control.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Nation Reacts to Trump Indictment
2. Vivek Ramaswamy on Trump Indictment
3. Donald Trump Junior on Indictment
4. Trump Indicted By NY Grand Jury: Analysis
5. Trump’s Attorney in Classified Records Probe Weighs In
6. Protesters Flood Tennessee Capitol
7. Florida Lawmakers Approve Concealed Firearms Bill
8. Bi-Partisan Lawmakers Call for Rail Act Passage
9. Report: Chinese State-Backed Hacking Group Active
10. Turkey’s Parliament Ratifies Finland’s NATO Membership
11. April Fools Day