Tucker Carlson is launching a new version of his show on Twitter. We share a video where he gives his reasons for choosing the platform, along with Elon Musk’s response.
As debt ceiling talks continue, President Joe Biden says a meeting with top congressional leaders was productive. What do the other parties have to say?
A jury found former President Donald Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation in the E. Jean Carroll lawsuit. Hear Trump’s response to the verdict and what his Lawyer plans to do next.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Biden Meets With Congressional Leaders
2. What Will Happen With the Debt Ceiling?: Analysis
3. Trump Found Liable in E. Jean Carroll Case
4. Rep. George Santos Charged
5. Tucker Carlson’s New Show on Twitter
6. US to Send Further $1.2 Billion to Ukraine
7. Pakistan’s Former Prime Minister Arrested
8. Woman Arrested in Puerto Rico Shooting
9. Utah Mother Charged With Murder of Husband
10. APA Issues Youth Social Media Report
11. Amazon Offers $10 to Pick Up Your Own Package
12. Why Are Car Insurance Costs Rising?
13. Milk Most Hydrating Drink for Humans
14. Marathon Life, Never Too Late
15. Goat Calls Police