Title 42 has been lifted—the COVID-era restrictions have been replaced with new rules that are already facing legal challenges. We talk to an expert.
How will the end of Title 42 affect locals in border cities? A town hall in El Paso, Texas, on May 11 set out to answer that. Hear what panelists had to say.
The former Marine who held a homeless man in a choke-hold will be arraigned on a charge of second-degree manslaughter as soon as today.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Title 42 Lifted
2. Situation at US-Mexico Border
3. House Passes Border Security Bill
4. How Does the End of Title 42 Affect Locals
5. El Paso Town Hall on Border Crisis
6. Adams: NYC Suspends Right-to-Shelter Policy
7. EPA Proposes Carbon Limits on Power Plants
8. Former Marine Charged With Manslaughter
9. Elon Musk to Step Down as Twitter CEO
10. Recommendations on Teen Social Media Use
11. Tortured By CCP for Practicing Falun Gong