Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is sending troops to Texas to help defend the Border. And New York City Mayor Eric Adams says his city might start housing illegal immigrants on public school property.
President Joe Biden held a second closed-door meeting on the nation’s $31 trillion debt ceiling. Will the two sides be able to find common ground before default? We speak to an expert.
The chief executive of OpenAI, the company behind ChatGPT, testified before a Senate subcommittee. We share his and lawmakers’ top concerns around AI technology.
Topics in this episode include:
1. McCarthy: Debt Deal Possible By End of Week
2. Debt Ceiling Deadlock: Analysis
3. North Carolina Bans Abortions After 12 Weeks
4. Secret Service Probing Security Breach
5. Florida Sending Help to Texas
6. NYC May House Immigrants on School Property
7. House GOP Sets Testimony Date for Durham Report
8. Pentagon Report on Virus Origins Leaked
9. OpenAI CEO Admits Fears of AI Misuse
10. CIA Posts Video to Recruit Russian Spies
11. Expert’s Top 3 Money Saving Tips for Your Next Trip