PacWest shares plunged by over 50 percent in after-hours trading on Wednesday. Will it be the next U.S. bank to fail? We look at that and the rate hike from the Fed.
As Title 42 ends next week, migrants are lining up at Mexico’s southern border to make the journey to the United States. What happens when the restriction is lifted? We bring on a border security expert to get his take.
A shooting at a medical center in Atlanta on May 3 left one woman dead and four wounded. Find out how the suspect was captured following a successful manhunt.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Atlanta Shooting Suspect Caught
2. Migrants Line Up at Mexico’s Southern Border
3. What Will Happen With the End of Title 42?
4. PacWest Bank in Trouble
5. Fed Raises Interest Rates By 0.25 Percent
6. Senators Override Biden’s China Solar Rule
7. Writers’ Strike Continues for Second Day
8. Chinese Exile Censored on College Campus
9. Star Swallows Planet in One Big Gulp
10. Arizona Mechanic Builds Dwarf Car Fleet