Results are in from the illegal California bio-lab investigation. Hear what members of the Select Committee on the CCP had to say about the findings.
President Joe Biden has again called Chinese Communist Party leader Xi Jinping a “dictator.” NTD has President Biden’s comments on both China’s human rights record and the communist regime’s aggressive actions in the South China Sea.
President Biden has condemned Hamas’ use of the al-Shifa hospital, calling it a war crime. Find out what he thinks it will take to end the war in Gaza. Plus, NTD speaks to an IDF officer about the situation on the ground.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Biden Says Hamas Operations in Gaza Hospital a War Crime
2. Israel Finds Weapons Hidden in Al-Shifa Hospital
3. ‘I Want Results’: Families Push for Hostage Deal
4. Violence at Washington Protests as 6 Officers Injured, Arrests Made
5. Hamas Supporters’ Visas Can Be Revoked: State Dept.
6. House Panel Probes Tax-Exempt Charities Funding Terrorism
7. UNSC Passes Resolution After Calls for Pauses in Gaza Fighting
8. Biden Calls CCP Leader Xi Jinping a ‘Dictator’
9. Protests Outside APEC in San Francisco
10. CCP Censors US-Based Performing Arts Troupe in South Korea
11. Senate Passes Stopgap Bill to Avoid Shutdown
12. Mayorkas, Wray Grilled on Threats to US
13. Ga. Prosecutors Want 2020 Election Case Defendant Locked Up
14. Lawyer Admits to Leaking Video of Trump Codefendants
15. Finnish Lawmaker Acquitted of Hate Charges Over Bible Verse
16. Social Media Companies Must Face Addiction Claims: Ruling
17. Concerned Mom Shares Journey of Having Trans Daughter
18. Holiday Sales Projected to Increase 4.5 Percent This Year
19. House Committee Unveils Results of Probe Into Illegal Calif. Biolab