Twitter reinstated the account of Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Nov. 21. The move comes two days after it also restored the account of former President Donald Trump. The social media forum suspended Greene’s personal account in January.
Disney has restored former CEO Bob Iger to the top executive chair. He promises some changes to how creative teams are run.
A railroad strike is looking more likely. NTD brings you new developments in the tentative talks between railroads and worker unions.
Topics in this episode include:
1. SUV Crashes Into Boston-Area Apple Store
2. US Rail Strike Threat Grows
3. Biden Allots $1.1 Billion to Keep CA Nuclear Power Plant Going
4. Twitter Restores Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Account
5. New Disney CEO Makes Promises
6. Thanksgiving Travel Prices
7. Bidens Join US Troops for Thanksgiving Dinner
8. Biden Pardons Two Turkeys in Thanksgiving Tradition
9. Report: Welding-Sparked Fire Kills 38 in China
10. Indonesia Quake Death Toll Rises to 268
11. Indiana Bakery Feels Impact of Inflation
12. Waukesha Dancing Grannies Return for Parade
13. US, Wales Tie in World Cup Nail Biter
14. Winter Car Check-Up