Protests erupted across China over extreme COVID-19 lockdown policies. We have the latest from Xinjiang to Beijing and Shanghai.
A small plane found itself in big trouble after getting tangled up in power lines near Washington, DC. The crash caused major power outages.
Chevron got the green light from the Biden administration to expand oil production in Venezuela. Critics are asking why no more oil production is permitted here at home.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Small Plane Caught Up in Power Lines Near DC
2. Massive Protests Across China
3. Chevron Gets Venezuela License
4. Mexican Police Dismantle Migrant Camp Near US Border
5. US Black Friday Online Sales Hit Record $9 Billion
6. North Korea’s Kim Aims for ‘Strongest Nuclear Force’
7. Canada Calls Out ‘Disruptive’ China
8. China’s Industrial Firms See Profit Decline
9. Cuba Wins China Debt Relief
10. Mothers and Wives Raise Concerns on Russian Soldiers
11. Chickens Till the Soil
12. World Cup Tourists Put Strain on Qatar’s Camels