Israel has rejected calls for a ceasefire, and pushed its troops further into Gaza instead. Some 240 hostages are still being held by the Hamas terrorist organization. NTD has updates from Israel’s intense weekend offensive—and what the next step is likely to be.
U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken is battling to stop the Israel–Hamas war from spreading. As calls for a ceasefire grow, he’s leaning toward another solution.
Pro-Palestinian demonstrators rallied in Washington on Nov. 4, calling for a ceasefire in Gaza. Meanwhile, protesters in Turkey tried to storm an air base that houses U.S. troops.
Topics in this episode include:
1. US Sends Ohio-Class Nuclear Sub to Middle East
2. Israel Rejects Calls for Ceasefire, Expands Offensive
3. Blinken Refuses to Call for Ceasefire
4. Demonstrators Swarm White House Gates
5. Students Speak About Tensions on US Campuses
6. Trump, DeSantis Speak at Florida Freedom Summit
7. Trump to Take Stand in NY Civil Fraud Trial
8. Trump Leading Biden in Key States: Poll
9. Speaker Johnson Working on Stopgap Funding
10. Hundreds Set Out to Join Mexico Migrant Caravan
11. Chinese Company Buys Control of US Schools
12. State Department Issues Lebanon Advisory
13. Blinken’s Diplomatic Dash Through Middle East
14. Pakistani Islamists Protest in Islamabad
15. Zelenskyy Invites Trump to Ukraine
16. Hamburg Airport Reopens After Hostage Crisis Ends
17. Electric Car Sales Hit Speed Bump
18. No Climate Emergency, Group of Scientists Says
19. Israeli Festival Survivor Recalls Her Experience
20. Hamas Terrorists Used Captagon Drug, Report Says
21. US Flying Drones Over Gaza in Hostage Search
22. IDF Steps Up Evacuation Efforts, Opens Corridor South
23. Blinken Rushes to Ease Tensions in Middle East
24. Pro-Palestine Protesters Vandalize DC Monuments
25. Philly Veterans Day Parade
26. Married and Want to Be Even Happier?