Elon Musk tweeted an endorsement of a Republican Congress, calling for a balance of power.
The Department of Justice plans to have workers monitoring the midterm elections on Nov. 8. However, not everyone is open to the idea.
Democrats have made a final push for the finish line with rallies in several states. President Joe Biden predicts his party will keep control of the Senate but expects the House to be tough.
Topics in this episode include:
1. DOJ to Monitor Voting in 24 States
2. Democratic Candidates Final Push
3. President Biden Rallies in Maryland
4. Biden Predicts Democrats Retain Control of Senate
5. DeSantis and Lake Hold Rallies
6. Kari Lake Tours Southern Border
7. Trump Stumps for Vance
8. Elon Musk Urges Americans to Vote Republican
9. Midterms: House Speaker Role Up for Grabs
10. Suburban Women Could Create Red Wave
11. Victory Parade for Houston Astros
12. Dad Carries Disabled Son Across US