NTD has the latest updates on the Israel–Hamas war as the conflict enters its fourth day. Find out how the U.S. is responding.
House republicans are racing to pick a new speaker. Can they fill the speaker’s chair in time to send aid to Israel?
President Joe Biden and Special Counsel Robert Hur have wrapped up a two-day interview about classified documents. NTD has the details on the investigation.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Israel–Hamas War Update
2. Gaza Strip Bombed, Threats of Public Hostage Executions
3. At Least 11 Americans Murdered in Hamas Attack
4. US, Other Countries Issue Joint Statement on Israel
5. House Turmoil Impacts Aid for Israel, Ukraine
6. Biden Interviewed by Special Counsel
7. Report: 99 Percent of Illegal Immigrants Released Into US
8. Driver Crashes Car Into Chinese Consulate in San Francisco
9. Will Hurd Drops Out of 2024 Presidential Race
10. RFK Jr. Leaving Democratic Party
11. Analyzing Kennedy’s Independent Run
12. Hamas Terror Group: Explanation and Background
13. Hezbollah Attacks Israel From the North
14. Rabbi’s Perspective on Calls for Israeli ‘Restraint’
15. NYC: Pro-Palestinian Activists Cheer Hamas Massacre
16. Is the Israel–Hamas War a Threat to The US?
17. Mideast Clash: Oil Prices Up on Supply Fears
18. AUS: Alleged Anti-Semitism at Protest Probed
19. US Mother, Daughter Missing After Hamas Attacks
20. Israeli Mother Pleads for Return of Her Daughters
21. Biden to Deliver Remarks Today on Hamas Attack
22. On-the-Ground Updates on Israel–Hamas War
23. Israel’s First Line of Defense Explained and Visualized
24. 11 Americans Killed in Hamas Attack
25. US Sending Military Closer to Israel
26. RFK Jr. Announces Independent Run for President
27. Causes Of and Solutions To Food Insecurity
28. Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off