Kibbutz of horror: Israeli soldiers discover dozens of murdered babies, young children, women, and elderly people in an Israeli community near Gaza. Meanwhile, could shells fired from Syria signal a broadening conflict?
A survivor of the terrorist attack on the music festival in Israel shares his story. Find out how he managed to escape as Hamas terrorists hunted down festival-goers.
The Hamas terrorist attack on Israel is bringing Jewish communities together worldwide. NTD visited the D.C.-area vigil to hear the people’s perspectives.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Israel Launches Strikes Inside Lebanon
2. Israel Stepping Up Gaza Offensive
3. Children Found Massacred in Kibbutz
4. Biden Calls Hamas Attack ‘Act of Sheer Evil’
5. House GOP Expected to Meet for Nomination Rule Change
6. Senators Urge Biden to Freeze Iran Assets
7. Bipartisan Bill Would Fund Israel’s ‘Iron Dome’
8. Explainer: What is the Gaza Strip?
9. How Much Support for Israel Can US Afford? Analysis
10. Kari Lake Announces US Senate Bid
11. Rep. George Santos Faces More Charges
12. CFO: Some Trump Assets Not Important
13. Email Records Challenge Biden’s Business Claims
14. Navy Service Member Pleads Guilty to Charges
15. Survivor of Hamas Terrorist Attack Tells His Story
16. Jewish Community Shows Solidarity With Israel in DC
17. EU Alleges Disinformation Spreading on X
18. First Weapons From US Arrive in Israel
19. Harvard Student Groups Blame Israel for Hamas Terror
20. Speaking Out on Anti-Israel Movements
21. Pro-Israel Rallies in New York and Other Cities
22. How Will Speaker Candidates Secure Enough Votes?
24. Israel War Day 5 Update
23. S. Korea, Australia Bring Back Citizens From Israel