President Joe Biden has met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel. President Biden also provided information about the hospital blast in Gaza city.
A media information war is being waged in the Israel–Hamas conflict. The Israel Defense Forces released evidence and intelligence on the source of the Gaza hospital blast after widespread reports of an Israeli air-strike.
Capitol Hill: There’s still no speaker in the House after Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) fell short of the votes needed on the first ballot. What’s next in the quest for the next House speaker?
NTD Good Morning—10/18/2023
1. Biden Holds Bilateral Meeting With Netanyahu
2. Jordan Cancels 4-Way Summit With Biden
3. Israel–Hamas Media Information War Ignites
4. Pro-Palestinian Protests Erupt Around the World
5. Analysis of Gaza Hospital Bombing, Mid-East Stability
6. Rep. Jim Jordan Falls Short of Votes to Win Gavel
7. Trump Returns to New York Court, Cohen Absent
8. 2 More Jan. 6 Defendants Sentenced to Prison
9. Biden Cuts China Off From More Nvidia Chips
10. Pentagon Releases Footage of China Jet Intercepts
11. Arkansas Forcing Sale of China-Owned Farmland
12. Israel: Update From Survivor of Supernova Festival
13. The Hostage Crisis: Held Captive by Hamas
14. Analysis: Where Can Gazans Go?
15. UN Security Council Set to Vote Today
16. Rabbi Tells of Struggles Israelis Face
17. Biden Blames Gaza Explosion on the ‘Other Team’
18. Assessing Iran’s Desire to Enter Conflict
19. House Fails to Vote In New Speaker
20. Israeli Daughter Searches for Her Mom