President Joe Biden has announced a $100 million aid package to Gaza, though some commentators are saying it’s a gift to Hamas.
There were tense scenes at the Capitol in Washington on Oct. 18, as police arrested more than 300 people protesting Israeli strikes on Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip.
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) has come up short again in his bid to become House speaker. Meanwhile, one representative says she received death threats after pulling her support for Jordan.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Biden Says Egypt Will Open Gaza Border Crossing
2. Israel Outlines Conditions on US Aid to Gaza
3. IDF Vows to Destroy US Aid If it Reaches Hamas
4. Senators Attend Classified Briefing on Israel
5. Analysis: Geopolitical Implications of Israel–Hamas War
6. Protesters Swarm Capitol Building
7. Jordan Loses Again in Speaker Vote
8. Senate Considers New Ambassador to Israel
9. State Dept. Official Quits Over Israel Policy
10. New Sanctions on Iran’s Weapons Programs
11. US Sanctions Seek to Disrupt Hamas’ Revenue
12. Judge Denies Delay in Trump Civil Lawsuit
13. Van Der Sloot Admits Killing Natalee Holloway
14. First Deportation Flight for Venezuelans
15. USS Mount Whitney Heading to Mediterranean
16. Donors Lash Out at Colleges Over War Stances
17. ‘Speech First’ Reaction to Anti-Semitism on Campuses
18. US Forces in Iraq Attacked by Drones
19. Violent Protests Erupt Across Europe
20. China Willing to Strengthen Coordination With Egypt
21. Link Between US Green Energy and Terrorism?
22. Where Will US Funding to Gaza Go?
23. IDF: No Rest Until Hostages Brought Home
24. Assessing Israel–Hamas War in a Moral Sense
25. 300 Protesters Arrested in Capitol Building
26. Where Does Hamas Get Its Funding?
27. Analyzing Digital Front in Israel–Hamas War