There’s been a direct appeal from President Joe Biden. NTD has more on what the White House is asking Congress to do for Israel and Ukraine, and why Republican presidential candidates are firing back at President Biden’s prime-time speech.
Israel’s Finance Minister says the Israeli army has the ‘green light’ to launch an offensive. Meanwhile, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant has ordered the country’s infantry along the border with Gaza to be ready. NTD has updates on the Israel–Hamas war.
Uncertainty still prevails in the House of Representatives, as plans to empower interim house speaker Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.) are scrapped. Will a floor vote scheduled for today bring clarity?
Topics in this episode include:
1. Biden Seeks Wartime Aid to Ukraine, Israel
2. White House Deletes Biden Troop Photo
3. IDF Spokesperson Gives Status Update
4. Gaza Awaits Humanitarian Aid
5. New York Gov. Kathy Hochul in Israel
6. Third Vote for House Speaker Today
7. A Look at What’s Next for Speakerless House
8. Maryland Circuit Court Judge Fatally Shot
9. Calif. Sen. Butler Not Running for Full Term
10. Sidney Powell to Testify at Trump Georgia RICO Trial
11. Travis King Charged With Desertion
12. Fed Chair Powell’s First Speech Since Mideast War
13. House Hearing Exposes Explicit School Content
14. Conservative Speech Targeted at University?
15. Drone and Missile Strikes Ramp Up in Middle East
16. EU Seeks Answers to Rising Security Challenges
17. Bodies of Israeli Girl and Grandmother Found
18. Times Square Rally Demands Return of Hostages
19. Israeli Military Has ‘Green Light’ to Launch Offensive
20. Analysis: What Happens When Israel Invades Gaza?
21. Schumer: US Will Fight With Israel Until Hamas Eliminated
22. Jordan Highlights Importance of Electing New Speaker