The CDC is voting on the immunization schedule for children in the United States on Oct. 20. But will it lead to COVID vaccine mandates for school kids?
Will the U.S. Supreme Court block President Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness program? That’s what a group of Wisconsin taxpayers is asking. Find out more about the petition they filed on Oct. 19.
After a Hong Kong protester was beaten at the Chinese Consulate grounds in England, a top Chinese diplomat called it his duty. And the UK’s foreign minister condemns the assault.
Topics in this episode include:
1. CDC Voting on Childhood Immunization Schedule on Oct. 20
2. Group Asks SCOTUS to Block Biden’s Student Debt Relief Plan
3. Drag Queen Show Bill
4. Florida School Bathroom Rules
5. 12,000 Suspected Fentanyl Pills Seized
6. AZ Refuses Demand to Remove Makeshift Border Wall
7. At Least 1 Killed in 60 Vehicle Pileup in Oregon
8. Chinese Consul-General Defends Assault of Protester
9. 19 States Investigate Big Banks
10. NZ Farmers Protest Plan to Tax Agricultural Emissions
11. Baby Formula Shortage
12. Walmart, Target, and Best Buy to Close on Thanksgiving
13. Prescribing Food Instead of Pills
14. Side Hustle Turns Into Thriving Business
15. Webb Telescope Captures Iconic ‘Pillars of Creation’