The Hamas terror group has released two more hostages. President Joe Biden says he won’t support any cease-fire until Hamas releases all of those kidnapped.
Republicans will meet today to try and choose a new nominee for the role of House Speaker. Eight lawmakers are still in the running—and NTD has the latest.
The United States is reportedly asking Israel to delay its ground invasion to allow for more hostages to be released. How will Israel respond to this request, and what factors does it have to weigh up? A national security researcher offers NTD his insight.
Topics in this episode include:
1. ‘I Went Through Hell,’ Says Released Israeli Hostage
2. 2 Israeli Hostages Released
3. Hostage Releases Show Hamas Under Pressure: Israel
4. Assessing US Request for Gaza Invasion Delay
5. Israeli Military: Ready and Determined
6. 3rd Convoy of Humanitarian Aid Enters Gaza
7. Republicans ‘Optimistic’ for New Speaker Soon
8. Why Did Rep. Jordan Fall Short in Speaker Bid?
9. ESG Fund Closures in US Outpace Launches
10. ‘Superfog’ Causes 150 Car Pileup in Louisiana
11. Off-Duty Pilot Allegedly Tries to Cut Jet’s Engines
12. Hamas Leader’s Son Speaks Out
13. IDF Screens Footage of Oct. 7 Terrorist Attacks
14. CBP Warns Hamas May Enter US Illegally
15. House Oversight Committee Demands Answers
16. Philippines Summons Chinese Ambassador
17. Philippine–China Tensions in South China Sea
18. International Religious Freedom Act’s 25th Anniversary
19. 2 Survivors of Supernova Festival Massacre Speak Out
20. Iran-Backed Militias Attack 2 American Bases in Syria
21. UN Demands Fuel Be Allowed Into Gaza, Israel Says No
22. Analysis: Fate of Gaza Aid, Regional Situation
23. Rep. Chip Roy Endorses Byron Donalds for Speaker
24. Sports Gambling Addictions Spiking
25. Shen Yun Symphony Orchestra Returns to NYC
26. Moon Rocks Tell a New Story