Former President Donald Trump’s appearance on the 2024 Colorado ballot is being challenged—with his opponents citing the 14th Amendment. A legal analyst unpacks the court battle.
Israel’s military is watching for threats along it borders, as the Israel–Hamas war enters its 25th day. The Israeli army also managed to free a female Israeli soldier taken hostage in the Oct. 7 attacks.
U.S. officials are seeking to boost humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip, as the number of civilian casualties there continues to grow. They also highlighted the Hamas terrorist group’s practice of using people as human shields, and other concerns.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Hostage Pleads for Her Life in Hamas Video
2. Kirby Acknowledges Civilian Deaths in Gaza
3. Biden Admin. Fighting Steep Rise in Antisemitism
4. Las Vegas Man Charged for Threatening Sen. Rosen
5. Trial to Disqualify Trump in Colorado Begins
6. Analysis of Trump’s Colorado Ballot Case
7. NARA Finds 82,000 Biden Pseudonym Emails
8. Israel Digs In on Defense as Ground Operations Expand
9. German–Israeli Woman Snatched by Hamas is Dead: Israel
10. Analysis: Americans in Gaza
11. Hamas Leader Says UN Responsible for Gazan Civilians
12. Pro-Palestinians Occupy Deputy PM’s Office in Canada
13. Japan Announces Sanctions on Hamas-Related Parties
14. Canada Bans WeChat, Kaspersky From Government Devices
15. Apple Unveils Laptops With 3-Nanometer Chips
16. Why China is Blocking a Performing Arts Group in South Korea
17. 92-Year-Old Man Survives Hamas Attack
18. Israeli Conflict Perspectives
19. Biden Signs Sweeping Executive Order on AI
20. How Well Can AI Be Regulated?
21. Kirby: US Leading Effort to Get Humanitarian Aid Into Gaza
22. Biden Officials Meet With American Jewish Leaders
23. Vote on Subpoenas in SCOTUS Investigation
24. Trump’s 2024 Colorado Ballot Case Analysis
25. Ivanka Trump to Testify in Civil Fraud Trial
26. Ramaswamy Will Attend RNC Debate Next Week
27. 40 Countries Pledge Not to Pay Cyberattack Ransoms
28. Google CEO’s Testimony May Be Antitrust Milestone
29. Galapagos Islands Drawing Visitors Year-Round